Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Just Another Reason

It can be discouraging running across information that tells me how my HG may have negatively impacted my children. I'm saddened to know that some of the most frustrating parts of my first child's personality could very well be because of how very sick I was. And it may or may not be the case, I won't blame myself or carry unnecessary guilt, I won't let it control me because God is bigger. But it does give me more gumption to fight. One more reason to keep learning and reaching out to the resources provided me, for the sakes of my children...and their children. The changes I make now can make a difference multiple generations out. That's huge. If the sins of one generation impact the next generations, perhaps the blessings do too? I love the Iroquois Nation mindset to think seven generations out. I wonder how different we would all be if we did that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment